Skip to main content

Happiness is date night...


  • Date night
  • Dinner at the theater
  • Jason Statham
  • in New Orleans
  • Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Martini
  • Movie Popcorn with extra butter
  • Fun shopping afterwards (for me!)
  • Lincoln Park at Midnight
  • Kids fast asleep when we got home


Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry, but that's not date night.....


That's a perfect night!
We went and saw a movie for the first time in 2 years (I wish I was kidding) this past weekend. We saw the Dilemma. Unfortunetly we had stuffed ourselved with dinner before and I had no room left for some yummy buttery popcorn. But it was still nice to get out!
Unknown said…
I'd say that's pretty happy.
Stopped by via the Happiness Project.
Quadmama said…
Happy date night! We haven't been to a movie theater in nearly a year and a half! The chocolate raspberry martini sounds divine.
Annie said…
Sounds like a wonderful date.
Date nights rock! That martini sounds yummy too.
Susan Anderson said…
You just created it:

The perfect evening!

=)
Gina Kleinworth said…
Ohhhh- That is very exciting.

Thanks for stopping by today. I used the Martha Stewart recipe for the monkey bread. It's easy & straight forward.
Casey said…
That sounds like Heaven! Lucky girl!