Smile after smile

Life has not been the best yesterday.  (See yesterday's post for an example.)  Yesterday was supposed to be a sick day while I recover from Friday, but I just sit at a desk at work, so I came in for a half day.  The afternoon was full of things that made me laugh, smile, and just be happy.

Happy:

I love the BDB.  And I love Wrath. 
A surprise yesterday was finding this shirt in the mail,
a gift from one of my amazing mommy friends.

Smile:
Keith knew I was coming home early, so he stopped at home to make me lunch.

Laugh:
On the way home, I stopped at McD's for a large coke (which is happiness in itself.)
Ahead of me in the drive-up was this "car".
I'm guessing these are two bored high schoolers on a dare.
They did get what they ordered though,
since technically they "drove" up to the window.

I laughed all the way home.



6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

Book Review: Sweet Tea and Spirits