San Francisco, Day 1

Hello, my name is Sarah, and it's been two weeks since my last blog post. I've been busy being on vacation! Well technically it was a work trip, but Keith and I managed to sneak in some alone time for the first time in 6.5 years!

I love San Francisco! It was a beautiful city. And I loved loved loved the blue skies and green grass, which was a big change from this never-ending winter in the Midwest. I mean, seriously, what's with snow in April?

The gate to Chinatown

Lunch in Chinatown


Keith made me walk all the way here from our downtown
hotel. In two days alone, we walked about 10 miles.
Up hill like the entire time. ;)


Breathtaking views of the ocean


We visited a museum filled with antique games.
That purple star is made out of fairy dust!
I almost didn't post this picture because I hate
my nose, but oh well, I'm learning to accept myself,
flaws and all.





Crab cakes and chardonnay for dinner - yes please!
















1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

Book Review: Sweet Tea and Spirits