High Five For Friday
I found this fun idea over at From My Grey Desk!
Basically you post about your five favorite things from the week.
- My fun nails! Essie's Chrome polish and Avon's Mosaic Top Coat in Black
- Keith's awesome find - can you believe someone was throwing this out? It will soon be our new entertainment center.
- Sharing a picture and laughing with my sister (We loved Pitch Perfect)
- A dunkaccino from DD (a yummy blend of hot chocolate and coffee, perfect for this cold Chicago morning)
- A new board game for the kids. I picked this up at the twins' club resale over the weekend.
The kids loved it! Gave up something to do in the evenings since due to the time change, we are having some trouble putting them to bed.