Monday, February 11, 2013

New digs

One of the great things about my husband is that he likes to paint. And when asked, it's one of the things he usually does very quickly. ;)

One of the great things I like about paint is the ability for it to change the entire look of a room. I had been wanting a change, our living room has been the same color scheme since we moved in back in '06. We've added new furniture over the past couple of years, so I knew that the couches were staying the same. The drapes also were pretty expensive (once upon a time) so I wasn't going to change those either. Solution: new paint! (I also removed the valances on the window, and changed out the artwork.)

BEFORE:
 AFTER:

It's hard to tell in this pic, but the door and the wall to the right
are a darker color than the rest of the room.
Post a Comment