Friday, August 12, 2011

Favorite Friday

I thought I'd try something a little different with my blog - Favorite Friday!

The rules are simple - it's something I like, something that I recommend,
and something that can be helpful for a busy mom.


Today it's my Clinique lip gloss/lipstick set.  (Sorry for the blurry picture.)

The lip gloss is Air Kiss.   The lipstick is Think Bronze.

The combo is amazing!

It came as a freebie when I bought my Almost Powder Makeup awhile back.

The colors really seem to complement my skin tone, and they can be worn alone or together.

I'm not a big fan of lip gloss because it usually leaves my lips sticky, but Clinique's version is very light, not sticky, and long-lasting!  It stays on through coffee, lunch, and even numerous kisses to my kids!

What's one of your favorite things from this week?
Post a Comment