You like me! You really like me!
I was just given the honor of my first blog award, from my good friend Tima! Thank you!!!
But wait, there are rules to this award. I thought it was just something pretty and shiny I could put on my sidebar, but I've actually got to do some work to keep it! ;)
Rule #1: Thank my giver.
Stop on over at Living in Dar and see what great book Tima is reading
or just to enjoy the pretty pictures of Dar.
Rule #2: Share 7 things the readers might not know about me. Let's see......
- I was my high school's valedictorian.
- I majored in college in deaf education, but junior year changed to history. Ended up getting my M.A.
- I have a mark on my back in the shape of an "S", it popped up sometime when I was in grade school. Kind of weird, since my name is Sarah.......
- I hate to exercise, or do any sort of activity that leads to sweating, but I am signed up for a 5K in May.
- Weird things happen to me - I got attacked by a goose one time on campus. He chased me down a path. It was pretty funny to onlookers.
- I'm scared of spiders, but I once wore a (live) mini-python around my neck.
- I won $1,000 on a scratch lottery card a few years back.
Rule #3: Share the award with others!