You like me! You really like me!



I was just given the honor of my first blog award, from my good friend Tima!  Thank you!!!

But wait, there are rules to this award.  I thought it was just something pretty and shiny I could put on my sidebar, but I've actually got to do some work to keep it! ;)

Rule #1:  Thank my giver. 

Stop on over at Living in Dar and see what great book Tima is reading
or just to enjoy the pretty pictures of Dar.

Rule #2: Share 7 things the readers might not know about me.  Let's see......

  1. I was my high school's valedictorian.
  2. I majored in college in deaf education, but junior year changed to history.  Ended up getting my M.A.
  3. I have a mark on my back in the shape of an "S", it popped up sometime when I was in grade school.  Kind of weird, since my name is Sarah.......
  4. I hate to exercise, or do any sort of activity that leads to sweating, but I am signed up for a 5K in May.
  5. Weird things happen to me - I got attacked by a goose one time on campus. He chased me down a path.  It was pretty funny to onlookers.
  6. I'm scared of spiders, but I once wore a (live) mini-python around my neck.
  7. I won $1,000 on a scratch lottery card a few years back.
Rule #3:  Share the award with others!

2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

A Season of Change