Skip to main content

Happiness: Week Three


Napping on a pile of clean laundry

Our cat, Mina, (named after Mina Harker - anyone know who she is?) loves to nap in the most bizarre places.  Lately, she can be found sleeping on our DVR box or on the couch if there is a laundry basket that might be overflowing with unfolded clothes (not like that would ever happen in my house!) on it.




Comments

Unknown said…
Teeheehee.

Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Ducky said…
I prefer to nap on clean laundry too...smells much better :o)

Love the photo!
Oooooh we are twins!!! We have the same "cute owl" layout! :) Sweet kitty cat :) Happy Tuesday!
Susan Anderson said…
I used to love to lay on the clean laundry, much to my mother's dismay. It was nice and warm and smelled so good.

Guess your cat and I have something in common...

=)