Today over at Mama Kat's, one of the writing prompts is:
Something unique you love about your significant other.
There are lots of things that I love about my husband:
- He builds me whatever I want - credenza, book case, clubhouse for the kids....
- He doesn't complain when I buy pretty things.
- He does the dishes.
- He makes dinner.
- He gets up at night with the kids.
- He does home improvement projects without complaint - example: new kitchen cupboards, because one day I decided I wanted new ones.
- He built us a second bathroom!
The list could go on and on.
But one unique thing that I love about him is........
He voluntarily takes all three children grocery shopping, so that I can have some quiet time at home!