Halloween Re-cap

Yesterday we had a Halloween party, then took the kids trick-or-treating around our neighborhood.  It was the twins first time t-o-t'ing.  I'm not convinced they "got it", but they had fun.

The group before we headed out

Here we have Dora the Explorer, Buzz Lightyear, and Daphne Blake


Scooby





Colin was supposed to be Handy Manny (hence the gloves).  However, he has taken quite a liking to his Uncle Tommy, and wanted to be Tommy for Halloween (hence the camo jacket and jeans).  I don't know where the rain boots came from.  I'm just happy he is happy. 


First house.
 Being thankful:  I'm trying this on facebook.  For the month of November, I'd like to comment on what I am thankful for.  Today it was for a wonderful Halloween weekend, as well as a great time with family.  The kids loved having everyone over.  They are always so happy when we have a full house of family.  Or "guests" as Connor calls them.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

A Season of Change