Thankful Thursday

I've never played along with Thankful Thursday, but I thought I'd give it a try.  Especially since today has turned into one of those days I'd like to start over and it's not even 9 a.m.

Today I am thankful for:
  • 3 healthy kids who went to daycare/school (don't jinx, don't jinx, don't jinx).
  • a husband who is a wonderful father.
  • the crisp Autumn breeze that greeted me this morning.
  • the cafe in my building makes an awesome pumpkin pie latte. 
  • being able to take a sick day on Tuesday when I really needed it.
  • great weather last weekend that allowed us to play outside literally all day Saturday.
  • the great forecast for Saturday, because I'm going to Chicago to support Keith in the Men's Health Urbanathlon.  (Although for the record, I think he's nuts for doing it. *smile*)
***EDIT - about 10 minutes after posting, daycare called to say...... Keira fell down the stairs and landed on a bench.  So let's add one more to the list.  I'm so very thankful that she didn't get seriously hurt.  Just a bump on the forehead and a scratch on her stomach.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

A Season of Change