Today I am thankful for:
- 3 healthy kids who went to daycare/school (don't jinx, don't jinx, don't jinx).
- a husband who is a wonderful father.
- the crisp Autumn breeze that greeted me this morning.
- the cafe in my building makes an awesome pumpkin pie latte.
- being able to take a sick day on Tuesday when I really needed it.
- great weather last weekend that allowed us to play outside literally all day Saturday.
- the great forecast for Saturday, because I'm going to Chicago to support Keith in the Men's Health Urbanathlon. (Although for the record, I think he's nuts for doing it. *smile*)