Only a few days late...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Halloween. We had a small Halloween party at our house, then took my niece and Connor trick-or-treating. We ended the night visiting my mom at the hospital where she works and then checking in on Uncle Tommy who was in ICU, due to complications with his diabetes.







Here is Red and the Big Bad Wolf.
(Shockingly, the Wiggles are on. They are Colin's newest obsession.)

The wolf did not care for the hood.
And also quickly discovered the zipper,
allowing him to try to strip down to his diaper.

I tried to get her to carry a basket, but she insisted on the lovey.

Baby Reid enjoying his first Halloween.


The only group photo of my kids.

Belle remarked to Curious George that even
though her boyfriend was supposed to be a beast,
a monkey would do.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

Take it easy...