My 2014 Autumn Bucket List



It was a crazy summer with my new duties at work as well as other things (like just sitting back and enjoying life), so I do admit that I have not blogged as much.  This week I am participating in the SITS girls "Back to Blogging" challenge.

Today's topic: "Share with us some of your autumn traditions, or create a Fall Bucket List"

You know me, I'm all about the lists!

So here are just a few things I'd like to do this fall:


  1. Pumpkin farm - Every year, we head to the same one. The kids LOVE it. There is a corn maze, apple cider donuts, and a spooky walking trail. 
  2. Speaking of apples.... I just found a new recipe for Apple-Bacon Mac and Cheese thanks to the Better Home and Gardens 100 Days of Holidays email I received.
  3. Boo at the Zoo! We love to check out the spooky happenings at our zoo.
  4. Paddleboat - This year, we are going to take a paddleboat down the Fox River and check out the scenery.  With the leaves beginning their annual color change, it should be a very beautiful ride!
  5. Read, read, read!  Prince Lestat, the newest Vampire Chronicle book by Anne Rice is coming out October 28. 
  6. It's our 10th wedding anniversary this October. ♥  
In addition to things to do, don't forget my favorite things about fall:

New boots (I may have an obsession)

Pumpkin-flavored everything! 

Decorating the house
Pumpkin-scented candles!
What's on your autumn bucket list?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cindy Tote - A Review

Book Review: Sweet Tea and Spirits