It was a crazy summer with my new duties at work as well as other things (like just sitting back and enjoying life), so I do admit that I have not blogged as much. This week I am participating in the SITS girls "Back to Blogging" challenge.
Today's topic: "Share with us some of your autumn traditions, or create a Fall Bucket List"
You know me, I'm all about the lists!
So here are just a few things I'd like to do this fall:
- Pumpkin farm - Every year, we head to the same one. The kids LOVE it. There is a corn maze, apple cider donuts, and a spooky walking trail.
- Speaking of apples.... I just found a new recipe for Apple-Bacon Mac and Cheese thanks to the Better Home and Gardens 100 Days of Holidays email I received.
- Boo at the Zoo! We love to check out the spooky happenings at our zoo.
- Paddleboat - This year, we are going to take a paddleboat down the Fox River and check out the scenery. With the leaves beginning their annual color change, it should be a very beautiful ride!
- Read, read, read! Prince Lestat, the newest Vampire Chronicle book by Anne Rice is coming out October 28.
- It's our 10th wedding anniversary this October. ♥
New boots (I may have an obsession)
Decorating the house