Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happiness at home...

Today I'm linking up with The Happiness Project over at Leigh vs. Laundry.

The kids had off most of last week for "turkey break".  My work is always closed Wednesday-Friday (a fact my husband somehow was clueless about but we won't talk about that....)  

It was a great five day break from work and school.  I got to pretend I was a stay-at-home-mommy, and we did a lot of fun things, in between spending Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my uncle's house.

Watching the Thanksgiving Day parade
(Aunt Diana and her horse, Quest, rode in it!)

Thanksgiving fun

Decorating the tree

Playing with the swords of destiny
and our mermaid crowns,
rather than posing nicely for a picture

Rounding out the weekend with pizza
and Christmas shows on Disney, Jr.,
then snuggling on the couch
as a family!


1 comment:

Tima said...

I LOVE that picture of Keith and Keira!